Wednesday, October 3, 2012

THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me:Ex Angel Skin Powder Pact

THE FACE SHOP LOVELY ME:EX ANGEL SKIN POWDER PACT


Gosh, I am soooo IN LOVE with this product that I'm just gonna go ahead and jump in!!!

This product is from The Face Shop. I already did a review on the Lovely Me:Ex BB Cream so if you guys want to check that out, click THIS

This powder pact is basically from the same line so using it with the BB cream is highly encouraged by the make up store.


First of all, how amazing is the smell of this?! I am always drawn to fresh, just-came-from-the-shower scents. I also love the packaging. It's like a pearly shade of pink which isn't too bulky and has this sort of "depression" on top that would enable you to hold the product better. 



I love the price. If I remember right, I bought this on sale at around Php 395.00. I think it was Php 45.00 off.




More of the packaging!! It has a nice clear mirror for better application. Here's what I'm super obsessed about. THE SPONGE/PUFF. It's so darn soft and smooth. I swear, I know it's weird and unhygienic for me to randomly ask my friends to try on the puff, but I'm just so amazed at how soft it is! The puff picks up a lot of product and it also glides the product evenly on the face. 



On to the product of course! 

I would say that the product pairs up well with the ultra soft puff it comes with. It's not cakey and serves as a great mattifying/anti-oil press powder. It comes in four shades and if you're interested as to what my shade is, it's the 3rd one. 

Girls who are morena should definitely check this out! 

I usually use this product on top of my BB cream or on top of my plain moisturizer. I also use this to retouch or reduce oiliness during the day. You can also build up the coverage, though the nice thing about it is that the first application is already good enough to conceal some light blemishes. Staying power is about the same as other powder pacts, maybe even longer if you are in an  air-conditioned room. 

 No break-outs or allergic reactions so far. 

Overall, I am very impressed. 

STAYING POWER: 4/5

PRICE: 5/5

PACKAGING: 4/5 

COVERAGE: 4/5 

GETTING IT AGAIN? YES





No comments:

Post a Comment