Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NICHIDO Bronzing Powder

NICHIDO BRONZING POWDER


NOT.

Okay. 

I bought this several years ago. Honestly, I don't remember exactly when. I regret buying this awful thing. I no longer took a picture of the cover because it was already starting to fall apart and the only thing holding it together is a masking tape. Packaging sucks ass. I remember after just several days from buying it, the cap won't seal shut anymore. Talk about ugly everything. blech.


I'm not sure if they still carry this product up to this day. If they still do, then they shouldn't anymore. (or they should change the label!) 

This is not a bronzing powder. From the swatch below, it can be clearly seen that it's nothing but fine glitters! 


If you're going to use it as glitter, then by all means.. But the packaging indicates that it's bronzing powder. That kind of advertisement/labeling disturbs me a lot. Anyway, the reason why I'm still keeping it is for  that very special moment when I decide to become a real FAIRY. Which is highly unlikely to happen in the near future. or ever. I don't know I'm just really disappointed with this product.


I blame my poor purchase with puberty! I bought this back in high school. I was impulsive, hormones were raging, I was going through identity crisis... JOKE. I was perfect back then. Up to this moment, I still am. 

(obviously a little tired! sorry! :p)


STAYING POWER: 2/5


PRICE: 2/5


PACKAGING: 1/5 


COVERAGE: 1/5 


GETTING IT AGAIN? NO



No comments:

Post a Comment