Friday, October 5, 2012

NICHIDO True Colors Powder Blush in Cool Rum

NICHIDO TRUE COLORS POWDER BLUSH IN COOL RUM

This is a very good drug store blush. I've hit pan on several of these because I just love the shade so much.


It's also very cheap. As you can see from the picture below, it just costs Php 88.00


The pigment is good, two swipes would be ideal. 

The packaging is also sturdy and for the numerous times that I've tried this, it has never failed me.


The effect can last for 3-4 hours. Sure there are other more long lasting products, but with the price of this, I'd say that's good enough!


Cool Rum is a nice deep peachy color.


These are not chalky and are pigmented enough. It doesn't break me out and it's just perfect for days when you only need make up on your face for a short period of time. 


STAYING POWER: 3/5


PRICE: 4/5


PACKAGING: 3/5 


COVERAGE: 3/5 


PIGMENT: 4/5


GETTING IT AGAIN? YES


No comments:

Post a Comment