Tuesday, December 11, 2012

OLAY Moisturising Cream

OLAY Moisturising Cream


I'm blogging like it's 12-12-12!!! Tonight I just decided to drop everything and blog. Feeling a little sad and pissed. Oh well, enough about me, let's go reviewinnnn!


Ok, I have no idea how much this is because I just had my mom buy this for me when I was about to run out of moisturizer. I like the packaging because it's made out of sturdy, frosted hard plastic. I feel that I could recycle it after and that it could handle a lot of throwing etc.

The smell is very powdery (if that makes sense!). I know some people who get bothered by scented products, but I personally don't mind (unless it's like those TBS Tea Tree products dang those were pungent!).


As you can see from above, the product is a heavy pink cream. However, I find that it's still easy to apply and spread on the face. I love how it's not greasy and dries to a soft? finish. It's hard to explain. It's not greasy but it does make the skin hydrated. 

Performance wise, hands down, it is the best moisturizer I've tried so far! I don't normally believe in products showing great results in only a span of one week but this one's an exception. I could really feel the difference after just a week of consistently using it. My skin's super soft, I can't help but ask people to touch it!

High praises, high recommendations!

MOISTURIZATION: 4/5



PRICE: --

PACKAGING: 4/5 


GETTING IT AGAIN? YES

No comments:

Post a Comment