Friday, December 14, 2012

L'OREAL Elseve Leave In


L'OREAL Elseve Leave In



My hair strands are very fine in strand and thin in volume. However, due to the frequent times I color my hair, it does tend to get a bit frizzy and dry on some days.

I call this hair medicine. 


I love the scent. It's so refreshing. Admittedly, it's a bit pricey (nearly Php 400.00).

I use it after I shower and before I brush my hair. It's not oily or serum like. It's rather liquidy and blends very fast on each hair strand without the feel of grease.


As you can see, it comes in a nozzle top dispenser. I like how I am able to control the amount of product I use. 


I feel that to be able to see optimum results, this must be used on a daily basis. When used regularly, it can give the hair a healthy shine and help lessen the frizz. 

PRICE: 3/5

PACKAGING: 5/5

OVERALL POWER and EFFECTIVENESS: 4/5 

GETTING IT AGAIN? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment