Thursday, November 1, 2012

ELF Wet Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


ELF Wet Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

My eyebrows are very thick and can sometimes be unruly. Hence, this product.


I instantly fell in love with it! First off, the price. Php 129.75! I don't know how you'd beat that.


It's available in local drugstores nationwide too. 


The product is two sided. One for the eyebrows and one for the eyelashes. To be honest, there is no difference whatsoever. The brush and formula are the same for both ends. I only use this product for my eyebrows. I guess the division's useful if you use it on your eyelashes as well. That way the mascara residue won't go to your eyebrows. 

Anyway, I do hope they come up with a solid and bigger solo tube! (just for me! I kid)


I like how the formula makes my eyebrows really stick together while still maintaining a very natural look.


It also adds shine or gloss to each strand.


The bristles are amazing! I feel like it brushes and separates the strands of my eyebrows very well.


I highly, highly recommend purchasing this product! It's very hard to find a quality, high-performance drugstore make up but this definitely is a stand out.


People have always complimented my eyebrows every now and then (most especially if they're newly threaded)  but ever since I used this on a regular basis, I've been getting them CONSISTENTLY.

I LOVE. 

PRICE: 5/5

PACKAGING: 4/5

OVERALL EFFECTIVENESS: 5/5 

GETTING IT AGAIN? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment