Thursday, November 15, 2012

CETAPHIL Moisturizing Lotion



CETAPHIL Moisturizing Lotion



I love this lotion. I think it's perfect for the Philippine weather. 

It's light weight and non-greasy. It also gets absorbed by the skin really fast.


I appreciate it being fragrance free although I do love other lotions that have scents. Sometimes, I don't want the scent of my lotion to clash with my perfume, so whenever I feel like the smell of my lotion's too strong, I use this instead.


Cetaphil is a very popular brand, and I do understand why. It's great for sensitive skin and provides sufficient moisture throughout the day. 

Only sad thing about it is that it's kinda expensive. However, if you really think about it, it's the price you pay for getting a top-notch product.

STAYING POWER: 4/5


PRICE: 3/5


PACKAGING: 5/5 


MOISTURIZING EFFECTS: 4/5 


GETTING IT AGAIN? Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment