Thursday, October 4, 2012

CELETEQUE Suncare Facial Moisturizer

CELETEQUE Suncare Facial Moisturizer


Sunscreen is extremely important. I cannot stress that enough. Young people, most especially, should include sunscreen in their daily regimen. It protects the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. UV rays can cause dark spots and increase fine lines as we age. 


This is not sunscreen by the way. :P This is a facial moisturizer with SPF 15. So it's kinda better. 

I always put moisturizer underneath before putting any other make up product on. It helps hydrate the skin throughout the day. 


My facial moisturizer before was Myra. That had SPF too. I had no problems with that one, I just tried this brand when I ran out of that. 


I love the smell of this! I like it better than the old one I had. Compared to the old one, this one's more light weight. You can also tell that there's better absorption with this one and that this has a less greasy feel.

One tip: Avoid using sunscreen or moisturizer with sunscreen during "night pictures". The chemicals that make up sunscreen react by reflecting the light from the flash of the camera. The end result is a much whiter/paler face. We don't want to be looking like the Cullen Clan after all! 


STAYING POWER: 4/5


PRICE: 4/5


PACKAGING: 4/5 


GETTING IT AGAIN? YES


No comments:

Post a Comment